Welcome to Money and Meaning: The Kinder Institute of Life Planning Blog.
The overarching vision of the Kinder Institute is to bring Life Planning to everyone in the world by increasing the public's knowledge about and demand for Life Planning, and by training Life Planners and helping them continue to develop their skills and practices.
To return to the Kinder Institute Website: https://www.kinderinstitute.com/
To visit the Life Planning for You Website:
- An Interview Series with Leisa Peterson on A Golden Civilization – Second in Series
- An Interview series with Leisa Peterson on A Golden Civilization – First in Series
- “The Whole Financial Planning Process is Wrong” Expert Says
- Jenny Hoff Podcast Interview
- How Should Investors Respond to Political Uncertainty?
Tag Archives: life planning
Take the time to reflect on what you would like to do or be to live life to its fullest. Continue reading
Let’s compare two different people: one wins $1 million in the lottery, the other has an accident and loses the use of his legs. Which one will be happier with their life 12 months after these events? Continue reading